View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 20:49   #70
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Florida Shooting: 17 Students Shot dead in another Mass Shooting in the U.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Why bring Nigel Farage in to this topic?.

Totally irrelevant, I never brought him up , why did you feel the need to, together with your own personal response to him?

If you feel that aggrieved... Go respond to him on Twitter, not here. Nobody else brought him up.

For the record, I don’t need a lecture on how Amendments and the U.S Constitution works either. Any change would still take some serious undoing.

Nobody has still answered how you remove hundreds of millions of guns out of circulation, should it ever come the day guns do get outlawed. It will take some doing though.
Because Farage mentioned the Florida shooting?

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Not up to the President to legislate, that’s Congresses job. The President signs passed legislation in to law.
Trump has signed nearly 60 Executive Orders, which set Government Policy and have the power of law.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote