View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 23:32   #68
hoggie
Inactive

Services: V+.XL tv & Bb
hoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nice
Re: The Virgin Media cabinets in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulukimmi View Post
Does anyone have a problem with kids using these cabinets as their night out? I have two of the ******* things outside my house and it drives me nuts with the local kids use them as a meeting place for their 'night out'. The noise of them kicking, screeching and generally be a total nuisance is driving me nuts. VM refuse to do anything about it as they infer I am the only person in the whole of the UK with this problem and basically its tough luck. If there were just a couple of peeps out there with the same problem we would have a chance of getting something done. Anyone experiencing this nuisance????
we had a box at the end of our block of houses that was placed on a field backing on to a neighbours side wall.
the kids used to find it a good laugh to set fire,pee in it and try to destroy it.
they have now moved the box underground.
we lost our services for two days but where supplied with a mobile and given two free months of TV,BB and line rental.
hoggie is offline   Reply With Quote