Thread: Streaming Obi-Wan Kenobi
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 22:02   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi

The people who understand the purity and essence of Star Wars and what it means to be a Jedi. I have zero patience for writers and show runners who come in and say "we are changing it up and doing something different" and all that bullshit. There is no universe in which a Jedi, let alone Obi-Wan Kenobi, is going to six episodes or a majority of without a lightsaber. And before anyone jumps down my throat saying "we know very little about this character and they are developing him bla bla bla" my realism factor says that they have already established in the prequel trilogy that he hates blasters and we know that a) he prefers a lightsaber and b) it is the preferred weapon of a Jedi. Anyone who has watched the Clone Wars understands how important a lightsaber is to a Jedi.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote