Thread: US Timeline The Orville
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 10:56   #41
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: The Orville

Now season 2 has ended I found the last one a bit disappointing. Yeah it wrapped up the timeline but I was kind of hoping for something a bit more. As much as I hope for a season 3 and I do love the show even better than startrek to some degree.

But I don't think I would miss the show if they didn't do a season 3 and the last episode of season 2 kind of wrapped the show up "for me anyway" it at least appeared to have closure in the event season 3 never came about?
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote