View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 13:57   #413
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I shall definately be watching as its the only time we get to see some sports. My personal favourite is long track speed skating, they are incredible athletes.
Don't get me wrong I watch the odd daytime event on the BBC from the Winter Olympics I'm just saying I don't think there is the viewing numbers the Summer Olympics gets with more UK competitors involved.

I actually think from Discoverys point of view it's a good move , now imagine could they catch some Premier League rights great for bartering with.