View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 13:36   #411
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
That may well be true, but those who do wish to watch will feel agrieved. Sky cannot afford to upset customers, as has been discussed at length on here.
Bit of a PR fail for me.
I doubt interest is that high , I couldn't tell you anyone who's competing for us.

As I say if this was to happen in the Olympics now that would be a different story.

Clearly the spat between Discovery and Sky hasn't helped Sky viewers here.

Last edited by muppetman11; 07-02-2018 at 13:46.