Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 21:02   #92
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Could you please clarify in which post I actually said there was such an alternative product? I have never said that - this is your point, not mine.
You asked me what points you had been evading - this was one of the direct questions that I've asked twice.

I can't work out from the post above if you are either unable or unwilling to answer direct questions. I'm not sure the difference matters substantively.

The reality is the Virgin Media product (and Sky product) exist in the actual marketplace and there's no incentive to become a one stop shop for any and every streamer going. There's no incentive to push minority interest junk into into search results on behalf of streamers regardless of whether people subscribe or not.