View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 10:30   #726
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
Remainers were very clear before the result, even a difference of ONE VOTE would be accepted, remain also said A50 would be triggered the next day, bunch of liars.

Personally the best thing to come out of the referendum (outside of London) is the massive sense of community in England. For the first time ever as a white English man I feel part of a community and it's a community that I won't let go of!

I'm sure everyone here agree it's great that the English finally got a healthy sense of community.
Yes,it may be better to invoke A50 ASAP. Had leave (or even the Government) actually done any planning rather than just infer we would have more money to spend on the NHS and would reduce immigration, we may have been in a position to do so without severe financial repercussions.

Also, as asked before, if you aren't concerned with Race, why introduce your own into the thread?