View Single Post
Old 16-05-2008, 07:57   #6705
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Life is warming up on BT forums.

My emails to BT are dying in the spam filtering system but not if I change the From address - so I've got about 10 more opportunities to email them then I run out!

The direction over on BT Beta is now to target the legal department of BT as it seems they may have been left out of the loop till recently.

I've posted a list of things to write to them about over on Beta Forums and there is a post there with further details.

Chief Counsel Commercial Law (Consumer), BT Retail, BT Centre, pp B8D, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ

Non BT customers who have an interest as website owners can also write in.

Remember that the latest "best before" BT trial date is 26th May with 24 hours notice so write in asap - I think we can delay it again.