Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 10:28   #83
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am not sure why you are arguing and what your argument actually is. Perhaps you are thinking that I am saying something different from what I clearly have said. This won't be the first time you have deliberately tried to twist an argument out of all recognition.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I will explain it to you. VM already permits you to bookmark all the programmes on your wishlist from the likes of Netflix and Amazon. Those bookmarked shows then appear under the 'My Shows' list with all your recordings. That's why it is easier to have all the streamers on one box.

Argue the toss as much as you like, but many of us find that very convenient indeed.

The streamers themselves recognise that the key to keeping customers lies in helping them to find their content more easily, and they also recognise that they will have more success if their content is available on multiple platforms.
No need to give me the benefit of the doubt I’d rather you just answered the questions as presented however as usual it’s evasion, avoidance and pushing your pipe dream on the forum.