Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 19:25   #89
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
And what about the lives and well being of people who are subject to lockdown after lockdown? What about their jobs and businesses? What about the lives that will be lost when the NHS collapses because everyone thought jfman’s rhetoric about the economy not being of concern sounded a great idea and didn’t believe the money would ever run out to sustain it?

The stupidity of this approach is so obvious, it is clear you are taking the piss, so I will leave you to amuse yourself with these absurd ideas.

I suppose you can always blame it on the ‘experts’ when you are eventually proved wrong, as you will be. Unless you are an expert yourself, jfman, in which case you have nowhere to run!

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

No wonder President Trump has pulled out of the WHO. Trust them to bring equalities into it!
They didn’t - as I said, it was a typo by the BBC.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.