Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 19:14   #87
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
As many as it takes - you heard Boris. Letting it go isn't an option.

We are the fifth richest economy in the world Old Boy. I'm sure we can tax some rich people to fund a solution.

The good news OB is I've seen nothing from Government to suggest your pipe dream fantasy of the old economy returning and sacrificing lives to expedite it is any closer to fruition.

Back to the drawing board. Just a flu, go away in the summer, get out there and stop being scared. I look forward to your next piece of insight on this subject.
And what about the lives and well being of people who are subject to lockdown after lockdown? What about their jobs and businesses? What about the lives that will be lost when the NHS collapses because everyone thought jfman’s rhetoric about the economy not being of concern sounded a great idea and didn’t believe the money would ever run out to sustain it?

The stupidity of this approach is so obvious, it is clear you are taking the piss, so I will leave you to amuse yourself with these absurd ideas.

I suppose you can always blame it on the ‘experts’ when you are eventually proved wrong, as you will be. Unless you are an expert yourself, jfman, in which case you have nowhere to run!

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54505193 @18:21

I think he meant "ethically" rather than "ethnically"...

Update - he did (it must be a typo on the BBC website).

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus...oblematic.html
No wonder President Trump has pulled out of the WHO. Trust them to bring equalities into it!