View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 18:48   #9
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Whatever Happened to Virgin IPTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
But the thing is you still need some kind of "cord" to access the streaming services whether it be a wired or wireless internet connection.

As I've said before, this age of "apps" is a backward step in my opinion. the dream of having all tv services packaged up by the cable company in a nice easy to use interface was never fully realised. Now we have to use separate apps each with their own interfaces. I don't call that progress at all.
Except, of course, that you can bookmark Netflix shows so they appear in ‘My Shows’. Being able to access all content with one box is the way to go. Just waiting for Amazon now!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote