View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 11:50   #23
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Should Jail terms of six months or less should be scrapped?

I think that's the point. The term should be longer than 12 months (6 months) as short term sentences have all the minuses and none (or very few) of the pluses.

Short term does not give the system time to meet with the offender and work through issues - maybe including treatment.

If the difference between a fine and a term in gaol is bigger it could mean less failing to comply.