View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 19:04   #1439
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Finished GoT season 6 this week. Last three episodes were awesome.

Setting up for season 7. I think we need to reserve a weekend to binge watch it in one go.
As epic as the ending of season 6 was, season 7 is even better. There are only 7 episodes so a lot more happens and as this is the penultimate season
season you can see story lines which have been going on from the beginning of the series are coming to fruition.

There are many special moments in season 7 and when you have watched it I'll share two special youtube videos with you. A word of advice though, make sure you allow sufficient time (preferably a day) because I promise that once you start you won't stop. The opening scene of 7x01 is superb and it carries on from there. Plan your wine, beer, curry, pizza, nibbles, profiteroles and whatever else you need to make the most of it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote