View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 23:18   #1597
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Disney are surely missing the point. I’m a big marvel and Star Wars fan, but I will not be subscribing to their channel.

I’ll either watch it by other means or if the opportunity arises buy the shows I want via Blu-ray or other medium.

There’s no monthly income from me, much in the same way amazon and Netflix can kiss my behind.
Missing the point??

Disney are marketing it's service very well. The monthly fee is cheaper than the other services on offer, it will have many great shows and movies as well as a lot of new and exclusive content available, as well as only offering the one price which gets you 4K and all content with a number of users. Netflix only gives you that if you pay over £11 a month.

It's also the only place that will get Marvel movies and shows so they will certainly be taking it in.