View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 21:46   #1596
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’ll either watch it by other means or if the opportunity arises buy the shows I want via Blu-ray or other medium.
I am just wondering though that with the way wifi is going, 5G internet and broadband connections etc how long it will be till physical media disappears altogether and streaming is the only option. Disney must have done some number crunching and worked out that it is still in their interest to sell dvds for the foreseeable future but the sure way to dominate the streaming market and take everyone away from Amazon and Netflix (price aside) is to say all future content (post cinema release) will only be available on their streaming service. Who wouldn't sign up if it meant they had unlimited access to future MCU films, Star Wars and Lion King etc. Surely that is the way to get 500m subscribers? That is why they are doing Lady and the Tramp on Disney+ and if they were clever they would say Lion King is streaming only because that is due out in November the same time as the debut of the streaming service.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote