View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 07:40   #6510
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Saw the consultant today, op booked for April 17th. Because of the diabetes, a normal one day procedure will see me stay for one or two nights. Hospital I'm going to give you your own room, a TV, WiFi access and meals.

Got to go for a pre admission appointment, where they will swab me for MRSA and the like and to meet the surgical team.
I'm sure you'll just be glad to get it over and done with Mark, and the 17th April is not too far off. Good luck with the op!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote