View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 14:32   #6714
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Old news that was announced ages ago although to be fair the part about the possibility of offering everybody the ad supported service is new I suppose.
That was the part I was referring to. Originally, it looked as though Peacock might only nbe available to Sky satellite and Now TV customers.

However, it did also prompt my observation that this was a good indication that some major streamers might be free, given reports from some forum members that they were concerned about mounting subscription costs as new streamers launched.