View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 15:14   #1828
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
We are indeed one of the worlds largest economies, i don't think anyone would disagree with that at all BUT are we one of the worlds largest economies BECAUSE of our EU membership or DESPITE it. Thats the question that should be asked and answered.

If you don't think that the UK will bend over when it comes to trade deals, especially with economic super powers then I'm sorry but you're misguided.

US will want access to the NHS
Chine will want visas
India will want visas

I'll bookmark this post so we can come back to it if/when a brexit ever happens......
We will still be trading with the EU more or less as we do now, so why is that significant?

And what the US, China and India want and what they get will be two different things. It's strange that some people believe that we would sign up for something that disadvantaged us. Why would we do that?

Last edited by OLD BOY; 31-10-2019 at 15:18.