View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 14:16   #1826
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion [Banned: jfman]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
A lot has happened since then, we have the next good thing to look forward to, a tool which keeps Britain ticking over nicely and calmly, it's called democracy and we kick out the treacherous MPs who have defied their 2017 pledges. Already several MPs have stood down and are not contesting in their seats because they jolly well know they'd get a damn thrashing via the ballot box for ignoring their constituents wishes to the leave the EU.
I must admit i had decided some time ago that i couldn't support the conservative party until the traitors where kicked out,this election will put the party back on track to where it should be.