View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 13:13   #17
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: OFCOM forcing some EPG changes for PSB channels on all platforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Normally I only look at favourites so it will make no difference . There again wish I could put Netflix at the top ! Have a Amazon sub but can not recall when I last looked at it .Really should cancel I guess.!
Hi, Itshim. It might be worth your while waiting for the Amazon Prime app to be added this month or next. When it arrives, make a note of all the films/series that you like the sound of, and bookmark them in 'My Shows'. That way, the material that interests you will remain on your recordings lists until you have watched/deleted them.

I do that with Netflix and I have an incredible list of dramas and films so I will never be in a position where I have nothing to watch.

Although I do have a watch list on Prime at the moment, you only see it when you go into the app, so you forget they are there for much of the time! Much better having everything on just one box.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote