View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 04:12   #320
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: [Updated]U.S hold diplomatic Summit with North Korea

Yeah I read that the other day...but, he is due to nominate a replacement for Kennedy on the bench and I don't want anything to mess that up so I would rather all looks good and well on planet Trump to the rest of us for now.

This was what I read:

https://news.sky.com/story/north-kor...eases-11421572

For the most part I don't care if Trump looks the fool but for now, I want him to focus on getting the right judge so that we don't end up with another Souter / Sandra Day / Kennedy situation and have a judge who is okay with abortion.

So for now, Kim can go play Trump for all I care and I won't say anything to draw attention to it, for now. After that justice has been confirmed it'll make Trump look all the more stupid, so I guess I would bring it up then.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote