View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 23:49   #2040
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Oh isn't it just! Can't wait for the boxers and V10s in the upcoming builds. I've not had a play through campaign lite yet, too busy messing about with engines as usual. Killrob posted a couple of campaign playthroughs which are worth watching particularly as there's sparse documentation about how to play it.

I've seen jalopy yes and also fancy that new one that's just come out: My Summer Car which looks like a bit of fun to be had over the coming weekend
Got this yesterday, I'd leave it a week or two, it's really really early stages and had absolutely no tutorial. The basics are there to work but it's frustrating as hell but it's another I can't wait to see turned into a gem. The idea is awesome. Probably need a few videos to get started on the point of the game if you go for it as it stands and try to wrap your mind around it

I've had a couple goes and still haven't got the car into the garage.. then I crashed the little van and died.

Bit of a gamebreaking bug atm that makes you fall through the floor most of the time.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 26-10-2016 at 01:04.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote