View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 00:10   #2039
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
It's just game breaking bugs mate, everything else looks fun to play and I'm dying to get a good few hours into it without it closing randomly. I'm sure a patch will get it fixed.

Awesome isn't it, this and gearcity. Automation takes the top prize though given the ability to build and tune engines. Heavily early access of course but I love it. Jalopy is another you should take a look at, half decent indie game.
Oh isn't it just! Can't wait for the boxers and V10s in the upcoming builds. I've not had a play through campaign lite yet, too busy messing about with engines as usual. Killrob posted a couple of campaign playthroughs which are worth watching particularly as there's sparse documentation about how to play it.

I've seen jalopy yes and also fancy that new one that's just come out: My Summer Car which looks like a bit of fun to be had over the coming weekend
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote