View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 20:08   #2038
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l have always been a fan of Civ from its earlier days but l will definitely wait a fair while before l buy it so thanks for the tip adzii
It's just game breaking bugs mate, everything else looks fun to play and I'm dying to get a good few hours into it without it closing randomly. I'm sure a patch will get it fixed.

Quote:
Automation (the car company tycoon game)

This is going in a great direction despite having a tiny development team and it has been in development for a fair few years now. Still very rough around the edges but there are lots of nice features coming up towards the end of the year.
Awesome isn't it, this and gearcity. Automation takes the top prize though given the ability to build and tune engines. Heavily early access of course but I love it. Jalopy is another you should take a look at, half decent indie game.