View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:19   #2974
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Because of my leg problems I've got to be fully reassessed before I can go back on the transplant list and I need to have a fistula fitted on my arm......

Being a tad needle phobic I am not looking forward to this at all

Still at least I'm still here to bitch/moan about these things
Sorry to hear this Dilli, I don't think many people would put up with all you've been through without having a damned good moan about it and worse. It's easy to get bogged down with relatively trivial issues/problems and maybe lose sight of the fact that many people have things far harder and don't give up. Have some marmite matey!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote