View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 16:43   #1516
lostandconfused
Inactive

Services: 2 X V+ XL TV XL BB XL Telco
lostandconfused has reached the bronze age
lostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
I've had something very similar, however my original e-mail included notice to terminate all services. In their reply they added that "as they are not using webwise they won't act on my notice" or words to that effect. I don't think it works like that, forcing me to be a customer!

It's innane - at the end of the months notice I will forward the original notice to them again and just cancel my DD. Typical telewest/virgin. What i'm not prepared to do is spend hours on the 'phone sorting this all out.

The probably thought (reasonably IMO) that you wanted to cancel because you thought that phorm was being intorduced. seeing as its not they have not acted on your notice. Instead of making things difficult for yourselfd and eventually spendning much more time on the phone sorting it out. HOw about just sending another email explaining that you still want to cancel your services regardless of phorm being introduced???