View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 18:27   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

true. Tbh from what I have seen so far she looks awesome and every bit a believable Captain Marvel and that is the sign of an excellent actress. I won't look at her and think "oh yeah it is that woman who played the weak woman locked in that room".

I can't wait. I have got it saved in my films list on the Odeon website so hopefully I'll get an email when the tickets go up but I check regularly anyway. They know it is going to be massive so I am expecting any time at the beginning of February with a midnight premiere and it will be interesting to see if they tie it in with a double bill. I think they would normally want to Infinity War but they'll save that for Endgame as it is only a month later.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote