View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 17:32   #237
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
And nobody is saying it is exclusive to the Asian community. However as a side note, do we get news reports of gangs of white men raping women? I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it does seem conspicuous by its absence in any news reports.
Well of course we do. It's just in those cases their race never comes up as an issue. You rarely ever see 'white man' as a key part of a story because 90% of this country is white. You get paedophiles who are old white men, remember that woman and man from about a year ago? The woman was a nursery teacher? They were both white.

---------- Post added at 17:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
What I have said numerous times is that there is a racial element to it.
And I am saying there is a cultural element to it. There are Asians who exist outside of this culture therefore the race part has nothing to do with it.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote