View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 17:18   #228
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Does that include the fact that all the men were Asian?

Russ - if all the men were asian and they had been exclusively sounding/seeking out and raping white girls only then you would havesome form of an argument.

What we do know is that a lot of the victims were not sounded out by the gang members themselves. The girl known has Honey Monster, see link in previous post, is white. She had a prominent role in bringing girls to the gang members. Now we don't now if they forced her to bring white girls only - what I would guess is that it was probably easier for her to bring white girls to the gang members than to bring asian ones.

We also know that the gang leader got convicted for raping/grooming a asian girl from a very young age - so this shows he did not exclusively target white girls for rape (whether they are part of this case or another).

We donot know the extent of how many victims they raped. I am pretty certain that not all victims have come forward and I am pretty certain that there are asian girls that have been raped too.

Therefore I would say that people who are saying it is purely/significantly racially motivated havent looked at all the facts.

Ok - let us assume all the girls that these girls have raped have come forward and they are all white. Would the fact that a lot were 'recruited' by a white girl indicate there is more than just asian guys sounding out white girls. And if the argument is that she was told to bring back ceratin girls only, they already rejected one for being too young.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote