View Single Post
Old 29-06-2006, 09:18   #621
chickendippers
Inactive

Services: On-cable: TV-L, BB-L, Phone-M. Off-cable: Sky+ HD, Plusnet Unlimited.
chickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to chickendippers
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

My Command & Conquer sites:
  • CnCWorld - A traditional fansite with news, downloads, game info and forums etc. Recieves about 16000 uniques a month
  • CNC Community - A website for the community, members of a special webmasters only forum can post their own news items on the homepage. Houses a bunch of features included a topsite, banner rotator and comprehensive links section. It's also a neutral place to hold big events such as the community awards, and the open map competition.
My other sites:
  • Valcato Hosting - My main occupation, obviously a web hosting and domain registration provider.
  • RegisterFly Suck - I created this site because well...RegisterFly Suck! It's not completely finished yet hence the lack of any reviews, but if you've ever experienced RegisterFly I'd appreciate your input.
chickendippers is offline   Reply With Quote