View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 06:29   #3514
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Hello all- my v6 in my boxroom is incredibly quick (this is where the box connects from outside. the downstairs bedroom is also quick but its just below my bedroom so makes sense.....)

Back room doesnt have the same wonder, signal is low. tivo box often fails to connect etc. so much so that the tv guide isnt connected and then you try to check another channel it goes back to the log in screen.

any suggestions? they're just sending a new box out at this point. will this fix ? i think its more a network issue in my house to go from 300meg in my room and then barely any wireless in the backroom which is 2 metres away
Vince,Download the Virgin Connect app onto your phone and test your wifi for blackspots. I did this and they sent we free wifi extenders for the weak signal to the back bedroom