View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 13:10   #3876
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And apart from some smaller sports rights there is diddly squat chance of the streaming companies ever bidding for the major UK football rights as you and OB will find out in due time.
You might want to get some seasoning in for that straw hat of yours.
I love a good debate and difference of opinions.

Not sports related something that is very interesting i think someone reported in the coming soon thread that Comcast are interested in buying SKY,
if this happens comcast i think will give SKYgo a massive overhaul and bring it inline with Comcasts own streaming service for customers xfinity (not the same channels before den throws his slippers at the cat :p ) also there is a strong chance that they will work with their partners to bring HULU to the UK.
HULU have already stated they are aiming to have HULU in the UK by the end of 2020, interesting times ahead.

Last edited by theone2k10; 20-11-2017 at 13:16.