View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 12:18   #174
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
There is plenty of choice and we still use it. As you say the content mirrors what comes out of Hollywood, its all a matter of taste. There are a lot of classic movies available, which I personally enjoy.
I cannot remember the cost per month as its part of my package , I did ask about dropping it ,but the amount saved was negligible
I found there was so few of the new Premieres each month we were watching I now just pick and choose and use the rental route or the buy and keep you'd be amazed the discounts out there if you use multiple services.