View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 14:11   #125
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
From the second link

Eh? It spends three paragraphs highlight Layer3's Unique Selling Points, then says "a lot of it won't necessarily apply to the T-Mobile's new service".

What was the point of mentioning it, then?
I know, I thought that myself, but presumably there will still be benefits as some of the functionality will apply, zlbeit we don't know which!

However, the reason I posted this was because this is an indication of where we might be in the medium term, and cable companies need to take note now before it becomes a reality and they are left out in the cold.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote