View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 20:12   #83
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
No it's not you need to check the basics of our legal system , innocent until proven guilty and all that

who said i describing people with mental health issues as nutters please feel free to show me .You need to stop making things up or you may find yourself on the wrong side of this new internet troll hunting force

that sound very much like a veiled threat to me .you do realise that people are allowed to disagree with you don't you

Richard we know all of that but just because someone thinks they are the victim of "low level repeated rudeness, jokes, snide sarcasm, claims made without foundation to discredit a persons character etc" does not mean they are.They could simply be people like you who has just accused me of calling people with mental health issues "nutters" .You have read what you wanted to read not what is written as you always do therefor causing me distress and making me upset .Now i could make an issue of this and report you to the forum mods or i could make like a big boy and dismiss you for the troll you are
It's now clear that you are unable or unwilling to discuss this extremely serious subject in an adult fashion, so let's leave it at that.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote