View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 15:31   #1638
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
But they haven't yet submitted a case of fraud in front of a court for the judge to ask if they are alleging it.
Well of course they haven't - they're doing that outside the court, effectively trying to have their cake and eat it. But I maintain that this strategy, of alleging fraud outside the courthouse and then not submitting fraud allegations inside the courthouse, is de facto the same thing. They've had the chance to put fraud before a judge and have repeatedly not done so, despite repeatedly alleging that there *has* been fraud. At some point you have to accept their loud, public claims of fraud have failed. Otherwise, why not present the evidence?

The Trump strategy exists solely to cause the weak-minded to assume there's no smoke without fire, and that there must be fraud because Rudi said so. And, dare I say it, because nobody can quote a judge saying "I find there was no fraud".