View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 10:07   #1712
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you watching right now?

Don't know if I've mentioned this but "The Chosen" is a very well done set of stories about people Jesus met. It is crowd funded and series 1 is available for free. You can either watch on YouTube wrapped in extra material discussing the episode but has subtitles fixed on or download the app and watch from there, you can cast to big screens if you want to and even donate to the making of season 2 - they have already collected the monies for the first 7 episodes, need to finish for episode 8 and $750k for Covid-19 extra costs.