View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 14:07   #516
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Hard to disagree with this.

Yes and no. The indiscretions had to occur to be reported on. What this will be looked back at is how a government with a record majority managed to destroy itself.

Just when I think, nah Boris will ride this out, low behold another party, followed by another party.

Personally it doesn't bother me, and there's a lot of hypocrisy and faux outrage.

But I don't see how Boris gets out of this unless he comes out of hiding and just fronts it out.