View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 00:22   #498
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It depends on your narrative, jfman.
It literally doesn’t. There’s one forum member, maybe a second at a push, spinning a narrative here.

If you care to address my post in full I’ve quoted it below. Otherwise I’ll leave you to provide the late night comedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman
I’m intrigued by how often emotive terminology comes out.

“Hate” quite frequently in relation to Johnson. As if it’s impossible that, devoid of emotion, anyone has simply reached the conclusion that he’s exceeded his usefulness (if indeed, he ever had any at all).

He’s not a Conservative in any traditional sense. His unification of the party related to one issue, and one only. One that he seized the opportunity of after famously penning two articles such was his lack of conviction for either side of the argument.

A populist is only useful to the extent they remain popular. And the mask has well and truly slipped