Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 20:46   #48
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
I'm in Oxford and got the message on my V6.
Look like the following HD Channels is set to launch on Channels 108 or 858 from Tuesday

BBC One HD London - for viewers in Greater London, Lots of Surrey, Parts of Essex, Parts Of Bedfordshire, Parts Of Buckinghamshire, Parts of Kent, Parts of Hertfordshire and Parts of West Sussex.

BBC One HD East [East] - for viewers in East of England.

BBC One HD East [West] - for viewers in Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and parts of Buckinghamshire.

BBC One East Mids - for viewers in East Midlands of England.

BBC One NE & C - for viewers in North East of England and Cumbria.

BBC One North West - for viewers in North West of England.

BBC One Oxford - for viewers in Oxfordshire & Parts of Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.

BBC One South - for viewers in South of England.

BBC One South East - for viewers in Kent and East Sussex.

BBC One South West - for viewers in South West of England.

BBC One West - for viewers in West of England.

BBC One West Mids - for viewers in West Midlands of England.

BBC One Yorks - for viewers in Yorkshire and North Midlands.

BBC One East Yorks & Lin - for viewers in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.

Note ALL Channels listed has been testing off the EPG since November 19th 2021.

I think they will launch on Channel 108/858 moving to channel 101 at an later date.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info