View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 13:01   #1
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Microsoft Word not displaying scroll bar

For some time now, the scroll bar on my Word documents has gone missing and the only way I can move my text up and down is by use of the arrows on the keyboard.

It’s not the end of the world, but it would be nice to have them back. None of the fixes I’ve read about seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas what might have gone wrong and could tell me whether there is an easy way to resolve this? Everything seems ok on the Settings.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote