View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 19:17   #7294
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
The price of SKY over paying for PL perhaps?

If true I wonder if it includes the League Cup as well?

Come next PL auction BT could be a bit more relaxed and just make sure they keep their 42 games, in fact BT would probably be happy to drop the midweeks.

I need to calm down and not get ahead myself here
Just read this so I'm not sure how credible the info is , I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...mment_87240232 Post #338
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote