Thread: Superhub Should I be concerned
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 10:06   #4
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Should I be concerned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunel View Post
recently have been having problems with YOUTUBE, lots of stop/start jittering etc.
Well that's a concern, but the high power levels are unlikely to be the cause. (I assume the 4th column is the SNR - in which case the channels with the highest power actually have the best SNR).

Give VM a call at the time you are experiencing the YouTube problem.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote