Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 10:25   #1883
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post

She has other views, many an anathema to most in the political centre. Just google her name and enjoy. But of course, she is not the only problem with this new populist party.

The Brexit Party: "Democracy is under threat, join us to start the fightback" they say. Here's the rub, that is all they say. Yes, a party standing for an election with no manifesto. What do they stand for, what are their policies on the NHS, the climate, the Police, etc.

Nothing.

Oh, apart from the NHS where Farage wants to privatise it and move to a insurance-based system of healthcare.
I see the popularity of the new Brexit Party has got you rattled, then!

Incidentally, the NHS is nothing to do with the EU elections. Given that MEPs have little say on matters of great importance, it hardly matters what their views on these subjects are. As far as I, and many, many people in this country are concerned, if we can't get out of this monstrocity of an authority, we will have no choice but to undermine it from within.

The EU know that, which is why they will not be just waiting to see what happens. They will soften on the backstop, one way or the other, or find a way around it. If, against all common sense I'm wrong on that, I shall be looking on with great amusement. They will be begging us to leave after putting up with Faragist tactics for any length of time.