View Single Post
Old 19-03-2011, 18:08   #7
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Hacking into virgin boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue-key View Post
Why wouldn't virgin engineers hack so they can do premium rate calls?
They might if they thought they had a fool proof way of doing it?
I t did happen-look now nobody believes that it has and maybe it will only be brought to light when more people question their bills.
Why did virgin not log my call when i rang in about it??
she said to me-how do you know it was not the bt engineer-well it has never been reported that bt has done anything like this-and also while with bt a voice never interrupted my calls asking me to redial mobile numbers!
you would think a member of staff would say to me--"oh i will send that information off to the department concerned"-not -ignore that information and another customer adviser a week and a half later tell me she has not logged that i even rang in!
did Customer Care do a Toll Enquiry on your line?

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue-key View Post
Why wouldn't virgin engineers hack so they can do premium rate calls?
They might if they thought they had a fool proof way of doing it?
I t did happen-look now nobody believes that it has and maybe it will only be brought to light when more people question their bills.
Why did virgin not log my call when i rang in about it??
she said to me-how do you know it was not the bt engineer-well it has never been reported that bt has done anything like this-and also while with bt a voice never interrupted my calls asking me to redial mobile numbers!you would think a member of staff would say to me--"oh i will send that information off to the department concerned"-not -ignore that information and another customer adviser a week and a half later tell me she has not logged that i even rang in!
What are you talking about?

I think you needed to speak to faults, as the only thing I can think of is you have a crossed line? Do you use any calling cards or routers on your line?
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote