View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 20:23   #39
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Re: The "I want a website" Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendippers View Post
Really if you're running a business, or creating a website for your business (even if it's just a hobby thing) then it's a good idea to get a domain name and some paid hosting - having adverts and a free domain just doesn't look professional to potential customers.

I haven't used freewebs so can't comment on their website creator tools, but most hosts offer free templates and some kind of easy-to-use interface. Freewebs' paid services do seem a little on the pricey side, but that's probably where they get their money back from the free services.
I'm just no good at creating pages myself, spent ages trying to make three pages (in front page) with photos on them work but couldn't.

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Is there no package I can buy that will give me the features and flexibility of the site above but I can just install on bought webspace?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote