View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 18:02   #3522
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
First time it was easy to prove. My Mum and Dad were on holiday when the film was allegedly purchased. Second time round Virgin wouldn't entertain them. I would understand if they use the service a lot, and made an honest mistake, but they've never ordered a PPV movie in their life and aren't too fussed about films. Soaps, news and football is the only thing on their TV. It's crooked.
Did VM make your parents go to the trouble of providing documents to prove that they were on holiday?

I remember when my uncle died that every single organisation that the death was reported to was sympathetic, kind and helpful and took the report at face value. Guess which one started being officious and insisted on proof that he had died...

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
So it's ok for VM to steal or attempt to steal money of customers is it?
I don't think any of us should really be calling the customer a thief as we don't know the full story but going by past reports i wouldn't be surprised if this is a VM error and they are just trying to con the customer nothing new with VM though.
Since LG took over vm a lot of this seems to be happening, also i've seen cases (use google) where VM have accused people of making phonecalls they hadn't some didn't even have a VM phoneline.
Errors do happen but VM should fully investigate first before making demands if a customer challenges the bill, i really hope LG sell VM to a better company.
Totally agree with you. I too hope LG lose control of VM as it's on record that CS has deteriorated since Malone took over and I have personally encountered this.