Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 23:45   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Arrow

This is really starting to do my nut in. you can tell they are desperate for story lines because they can't do the flashbacks anymore so instead they just write in stupid and unrealistic arguments, dramas and breakups between the characters and group. I thought the whole thing with Renee was stupid and repetitive ("I can be completely unreasonable and do whatever I want because you spied on me (even though it was justified) and that gives me an excuse to do whatever I want") and now you have got John too. It needs to get cancelled because I can't see how it can get any more ridiculous.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote